• Details Of Brodie Lee Jr.’s Contract With AEW
Last week, AEW commentator Tony Schiavone confirmed on his What Happened When podcast that AEW officially signed Brodie Lee Jr. to a contract, and “The -1” would wrestle for the company when he’s of age, if he wishes to.
Amanda Huber took to Instagram to provide some details on the contract of her son.
You can read them below:
“Also, just for clarity’s sake.
1) His contract with AEW is valid on his 18th birthday *if* he chooses to wrestle. Nobody is going to push it with him. If you were to spend 10 minutes talking to him you’d understand why they gave him a contract though.
2) School is number one for him.
3) He is not seriously training at the moment or will be taking bookings or anything ridiculous right now.
I know I shouldn’t have to clarify but with social media I end up seeing stories how he’s being forced into this or questions about his “contract” or all sorts of craziness.
At this moment, all of this wrestling around him is our friends trying to make an 8 year old pro wrestling fan feel a bit of happiness after losing his hero. 💛 🖤
I’m also pretty sure our only hope of stopping this monster Brodie Lee Jr -1 is Nolan Rhino 🦏 “
View this post on Instagram
Brodie appeared on this week’s AEW Dark and confronted Marko Stunt.
WATCH: Brodie Lee (Luke Harper) Saves Mustafa Ali From Breaking His Neck At WrestleMania 35:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WRESTLING HISTORY (January 6, 1985) – Memphis Wrestling TV
On this day in 1985, Jerry Jarrett’s Continental Wrestling Association aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘Memphis Wrestling’.
The card can be found below:
– Stan Frazier vs. Tojo Yamamoto
– NWA Mid-America Heavyweight Title: “Iron” Mike Sharpe vs. Jimmy Valiant
– Terry Taylor Video
– International Title: Terry Taylor vs. Eddie Gilbert
– Jerry “The King” Lawler vs. Adrian Street
– The Jerry Lawler Show: The Nightmares