• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 9, 1991) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Allen County War Memorial in Fort Wayne, Indiana and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Jake Roberts vs. Eric Freedom
2. Virgil vs. Steve Dupree
3. The Warlord vs. Brad Kramer
4. Ric Flair vs. Jim Neidhart
5. The Beverly Brothers vs. Mark Wilson & Dan Robbins
6. The Undertaker vs. Major Yates
• Dolph Ziggler Threatened To Leave WWE Over Goldberg Match Booking
During a recent interview with Talk Sport, former RAW Tag Team Champion Dolph Ziggler talked about being frustrated about the booking of his match with WWE Hall of Famer Goldberg at SummerSlam 2019.
Below is what Ziggler said:
“As a kid [I was a fan] but as a grown up I see these guys and I’m like, ‘Okay I’m here to do business and do special things — I try not to be the fan.
I find out what the business is and I’m like ‘Cool this is the moment.’ And having that like ‘You’re the guy to do this. To set the record straight and give this guy this fantastic match. I’m like, ‘Fantastic.’
Then they go, ‘it’s gonna be bell, spear, pin’ and I go ‘Come on.’ So I fought all day long, threatened to leave…Do anything I can do — ‘Give me two damn minutes!’
And I got a minute, whatever, what are you gonna do?”
WATCH: Super Hot Video Of Torrie Wilson In A Revealing Outfit: