• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 9, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Memorial Auditorium in Lowell, Massachusetts and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Hakushi vs. Tony Roy
– Doink The Clown vs. Duane Gill
– Henry Godwinn vs. Steve King
– The Smoking Gunns vs. Tony DeVito & Mike Bell
– King Kong Bundy vs. Leroy Howard
– Eli Blu vs. Fatu
• EC3 Gets A New Manager (Photo)
Prior to this week’s post-WrestleMania 35 edition of SmackDown, EC3 faced Luke Harper in a dark match and 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick accompanied EC3 as his new manager.
— Kim (@kimberlasskick) April 9, 2019
Harper defeated EC3 in this dark match.
It looks like WWE is only experimenting with the pairing of EC3 and Maverick at this point, especially since AOP isn’t on TV nowadays due to injury to Akam (Maverick is the manager of AOP).