• Email Sent To The WWE Roster Regarding Today’s Releases Revealed
The following 10 NXT 2.0 names were released from WWE today:
– Dexter Lumis
– Dakota Kai
– Malcolm Bivens (he chose not to re-sign)
– Blair Baldwin (Referee)
– Sanjana George
– Draco Anthony
– Persia Pirotta
– Raelyn Divine
– Mila Malani
According to Fightful Select, John Laurinaitis (WWE’s Head Of Talent Relations) sent the following email to the WWE roster today:
“Due to budgetary cuts, and with immediate effect as of today, 4/29/2022, we have come to the terms to release the following…”
WATCH: Melina’s Huge Knockers:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (April 29, 2004) – WWE SmackDown!
On this day in 2004, World Wrestling Entertainment aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE SmackDown!’.
It was pre-taped at the Ford Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Judgment Day 2004’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Torrie Wilson vs. Renee Dupree
2. Chavo Guerrero vs. Nunzio
3. Booker T. vs. Billy Gunn
4. Charlie Haas & Rico Constantino vs. The Basham Brothers
5. Eddie Guerrero vs. Bubba Ray Dudley