• End Of An Era Note Regarding The Undertaker
Old School WWF Legend The Undertaker wrestled his final match in the main event of WrestleMania 36 (Night 1) in April 2020, where he defeated AJ Styles in a Boneyard Match.
The Deadman then had his Final Farewell at Survivor Series 2020, where he officially retired from in-ring competition, exactly 30 years after his official WWF debut.
2021 was the first year since 1990 where The Undertaker didn’t wrestle in the WWF/E and didn’t even make a single appearance on TV. This is truly the end of an era.
The only thing left for The Undertaker to do in pro-wrestling is to give his WWE Hall Of Fame speech.
As we have reported before, The American Badass is scheduled to get inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame in 2022, as WrestleMania 38 will take place in his home state of Texas.
However, right now, nothing can be confirmed due to COVID-19, as there is some speculation going on that another WrestleMania season could get ruined due to the coronavirus.
As of this writing, everything is going on as planned and WWE is selling WrestleMania 38 tickets, which will take place at the AT&T Stadium.
WATCH: ECW Diva Francine Gets Exposed (NipSlips):
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (December 28, 1992) – WCW Starrcade 1992
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on December 28, 1992, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired ‘Starrcade 1992: BattleBowl – The Lethal Lottery II’ LIVE on PPV from the The Omni in Atlanta, Georgia.
During the Lethal Lottery Tag Team matches it was decided who would end up competing in the Battlebowl II Battle Royal, which was the main event of the show.
In the co-main event, Sting wrestled Big Van Vader in the final of the ‘King of Cable’ tournament, while WCW World Heavyweight Champion Ron Simmons had to defend his Title against “Dr. Death” Steve Williams.
Here are the results:
– “Lethal Lottery”: Van Hammer and Danny Spivey defeated Johnny B. Badd and Cactus Jack
– “Lethal Lottery”: Big Van Vader and Dustin Rhodes defeated Kensuke Sasaki and The Barbarian
– “Lethal Lottery”: The Great Muta and Barry Windham defeated Brian Pillman and 2 Cold Scorpio
– “Lethal Lottery”: Steve Williams and Sting defeated Jushin Thunder Liger and Erik Watts
– NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Masahiro Chono (c) defeated The Great Muta
– WCW World Heavyweight Championship: Ron Simmons (c) defeated Steve Williams by DQ
– NWA and WCW World Tag Team Championship: Shane Douglas and Ricky Steamboat (c) defeated Barry Windham and Brian Pillman
– King of Cable tournament final: Sting defeated Big Van Vader
– The Great Muta won ‘Battlebowl II’