• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (January 01, 1995) – WCW Worldwide (BEST OF 1994)
On this day in 1995, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Worldwide’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl V’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
1) Lord Steven Regal vs. Flyin’ Brian Pillman (Worldwide 12/3/94)
2) Honky Tonk Man Interview
3) Dustin Rhodes & Arn Anderson vs. Bad Attitude *JIP* (Worldwide 16/7/94)
4) Hulk Hogan Press Conference (Saturday Night 11/6/94)
5) Hulk Hogan & Sting vs. The Bruise Brothers (Worldwide 12/11/94)
6) Tuxedo Match: Steve Austin vs. Johnny B. Badd (Worldwide 7/5/94)
7) Hacksaw Jim Duggan Interview
8) Harlem Heat vs. Nasty Boys (Worldwide 26/11/94)
• $exual Harassment Investigation Recently Took Place In Impact Wrestling
Impact Wrestling recently launched an internal investigation against a top management official over claims of $exual harassment within workplace.
Anthem Sports issued the following statement regarding this situation and the final outcome:
“Anthem confirms that an allegation of inappropriate behavior by a member of the Impact Wrestling executive team was made by a former talent, but not until many months after the talent had been released.
These allegations played no part in the decision by Impact Wrestling to release the talent.
Once the allegation was made, Anthem engaged an external human resources consultant to conduct an investigation, who retained independent counsel for advice on the matter.
An inquiry was held in consultation with the complainant and the allegations were proven to be completely without merit. The matter is closed. No disciplinary action was deemed necessary and none was taken.”
WATCH: Super Hot, Non-PG Shot Of Lacey Evans: