• SmackDown Live Viewership For This Week
This week’s episode of SmackDown Live, which featured a Gauntlet match to crown the new #1 contender for the WWE Championship, drew 2.32 million viewers.
This is up from previous week’s 2.18 million viewers. In comparison, this week’s RAW drew 2.90 million viewers, up from previous week’s 2.73 million viewers.
Below are the results from this week’s SmackDown Live:
– Asuka interrupted Carmella and James Ellsworth’s reunion
– Becky Lynch def. Billie Kay
– SAnitY debuted and attacked The Usos
– SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Bludgeon Brothers def. Gallows & Anderson to retain the Titles.
– Rusev won the Five-Man Gauntlet Match to earn the right to challenge AJ Styles for the WWE Championship at WWE Extreme Rules
Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s show:
• Fan Claims Big Cass Spat At Ringside Fans At A WWE Live Event
Ever since Big Cass’ WWE release, various negative stories about Cass have surfaced online. Let’s take a look at another such story.
Mike Johnson of PWInsider noted that one of their readers claimed that Big Cass spat on ringside fans at a WWE Live Event in Waco, Texas on June 2 and then screamed at the WWE producers.
Below is what Mike said (credit to Ringside News for the transcription):
“There has been reports of him being a little immature at times and maybe getting frustrated during matches. We had one reader that went to see a match in Waco and he had written to us saying Cass spat on the front row. He was screaming at the producers.
I never got a second accounting of it but there have been times were he heard about Cass rubbing people the wrong way. Not the Enzo Amore extent but I think it was a case where he got a little bit of heat and never got over it. The injury was horrible timing and when he came back he never really impressed.”
• Enzo Amore Reacts To Big Cass’ WWE Release
As soon as Big Cass was released from WWE back on Tuesday, his former WWE tag team partner Enzo Amore tweeted the following:
— real1 (@real1) June 19, 2018