Below are the complete results from tonight’s WWE RAW:
– Judgment Day’s Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley, NXT North American Champion Dominik Mysterio & Mr. Money In The Bank Damian Priest kicked off tonight’s RAW. Priest said Finn Balor should’ve won the World Heavyweight Championship at SummerSlam.
JD McDonagh came out and said Finn Balor told him to deliver a message, and it’s that they should worry about Sami Zayn and Cody Rhodes.
Ripley cut off JD and said Judgment Day doesn’t take orders from anyone, especially from someone that’s not in their stable. Dominik told JD to leave as they are handling business.
Rhea told JD to tell Finn that they need to talk. Sami Zayn then came out and attacked JD. JD then sent Sami into the steel ring post. This leads to a match.
– Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champion Sami Zayn def. JD McDonagh
After the match, Finn Balor tried to attack Sami, but Sami managed to escape.
– In a backstage segment, Adam Pearce wanted to strip Chelsea Green of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Titles since Chelsea’s partner Sonya Deville tore her ACL and will be out of action for the foreseeable future.
Katana Chance & Kayden Carter then interrupted and want a shot at the Titles. Piper Niven (fka Doudrop) then attacked both Katana & Kayden.
Piper then told Chelsea that she’s her new tag team partner. Chelsea then said she’s holding auditions, so Piper should feel free to provide her with the relevant info.
Niven then snatched one of the Titles and forcefully became Chelsea’s partner and the Women’s Tag Team Champion.
– Chad Gable said he has waited 10 years for an opportunity to prove himself and he finally has it against Intercontinental Champion Gunther.
Ludwig Kaiser once again hit on Maxxine Dupri and said she should leave Otis and be with him instead. Maxxine then slapped Ludwig.
– Chad Gable def. Giovanni Vinci
After this, Gunther challenged Otis to a match.
– Intercontinental Champion Gunther def. Otis
Chad Gable suplexed Gunther after the match.
– Judgment Day had a backstage meeting. Rhea Ripley said they are the most dominant faction in WWE today, but no one fears them. She said they need to be on the same page.
– Drew McIntyre & Matt Riddle def. The Viking Raiders
– In a backstage segment, Riddle & McIntyre were discussing going after the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship. The New Day interrupted them. Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods mocked them for thinking of going after the Tag Team Titles after winning one match. Kingston & Woods challenged them to a match for next week and Riddle accepted.
– Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley def. Indi Hartwell
Candice LeRae attacked Ripley after the match and Indi joined in.
– Michael Cole interviewed Shinsuke Nakamura in the ring and asked him why he attacked World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins on last week’s RAW.
Nakamura said something in Japanese first and then said:
“I want the World Title.”
Cole asked was it necessary to kick Rollins in the head. Nakamura once again said something in Japanese and then said:
“I will win the World Title.”
Rollins then came out and said he doesn’t feel Nakamura is telling the whole truth. Rollins said all Nakamura had to do for a title shot was ask.
Seth accepted Shinsuke’s challenge and asked him to the name the place and time for the match. Nakamura said something in Seth’s ear and left.
This left Rollins concerned. Rollins turned around and Nakamura laid him out with the Kinshasa.
– Trish Stratus vs. Becky Lynch ended in a Double Count-Out when both women left the ring and brawled in the crowd.
They went up the stairs into the backstage area and were brawling at the merch stand, when Zoey Stark showed up. Trish & Zoey laid out Becky, while the fans chanted “Thank You Trish”.
– Gunther blamed Ludwig Kaiser for Giovanni Vinci’s loss and Chad Gable suplexing him. Gunther said Ludwig was more concerned about the girl (Maxxine Dupri). Gunther said he’s going to defend the Intercontinental Title against Gable on next week’s RAW.
– Adam Pearce wasn’t happy with how Trish Stratus vs. Becky Lynch ended. He booked another rematch, this time inside a Steel Cage.
– Cody Rhodes def. Finn Balor
During the ending moments of the match, Damian Priest passed his Money In The Bank briefcase to Balor to use on Cody, but the briefcase slid past Balor and into Cody’s hands. Cody used it to hit Finn and Damian in the head.
Judgment Day attacked Cody after the match, which led to Sami Zayn making the save with a Steel Chair. However, JD McDonagh showed up and attacked Sami from behind.
Priest put Zayn through the announce table with a Razor’s Edge and Finn hit his finisher on Cody to end the show.
WATCH: Layla Had The Best Buns In WWE: