• Former Intercontinental Champion Calls Paul Heyman A “Piece Of Sh*t”, Says He Can Destroy Him On A Mic
The Special Counsel of WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, Paul Heyman, has managed multiple wrestlers in his pro-wrestling career.
Back in 2013, Heyman turned on CM Punk and joined forces with Ryback and Curtis Axel in the same year.
The Big Guy had a short run with Heyman, and he did not like it at all.
A fan asked Ryback on Twitter to share his thoughts on Heyman as he wishes that they would’ve worked together a little longer.
Ryback responded the following to him:
“Paul was a piece of sh*t and he knows it. I would destroy him with an open mic and no script. He has made a nice career for himself through latching on to talented wrestlers.”
Paul was a piece of shit and he knows it. I would destroy him with an open mic and no script. He has made a nice career for himself though latching on to talented wrestlers https://t.co/ktb5jSLQld
— The Big Guy (@Ryback) January 10, 2021
WATCH: Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville’s Revealing Photoshoot:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 11, 1988) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1988’ event.
The card can be found right here:
– Bret “The Hitman” Hart vs. Paul Roma (12/29/87; Hamilton, Ontario; Copps Coliseum)
– The Ultimate Warrior vs. Steve Lombardi (12/29/87; Hamilton, Ontario; Copps Coliseum)
– Koko B. Ware vs. Iron Mike Sharpe (12/29/87; Hamilton, Ontario; Copps Coliseum)
– Dan Spivey vs. Lanny Poffo (12/29/87; Hamilton, Ontario; Copps Coliseum)
– Cowboy Lang vs. Lord Littlebrook (10/23/87; Paris, France)
– Demolition vs. Billy Jack Haynes & Ken Patera (12/11/87; Houston, TX; Sam Houston Coliseum)