• Former WWE Champion In Great Shape After Surgery (Photo)
After missing over 9 months of action, former WWE Champion Jinder Mahal returned to RAW at the end of April earlier this year. However, he was forced out of action once again as he started facing issues in his knee.
The Modern Day Maharaja underwent a second knee surgery in Birmingham a couple of months ago. Originally, it was scheduled to be a minor surgery, but the damage ended up being more significant than expected.
Mahal looks better now and he’s in rehab. He has also started doing intense workouts in the gym.
You can view his most recent photo below:
WATCH: Sunny Shows Off Her Bare Buns:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 10, 1984) – WWF Maple Leaf Wrestling
On this day in 1984, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Maple Leaf Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & interviews on the road to the first ever WrestleMania event.
You can find the card below:
1. Junkyard Dog vs Goldie Rogers
2. Kamala vs Joe Marcus
3. David Sammartino vs Butcher Vachon
4. Dr. D David Schultz vs Steve Lombardi
5. Tonga Kid vs Ted Grizzley
6. Big John Studd & Nikolai Volkoff vs SD Jones & Samu