• Former WWE Diva Becomes An Executive In A Cryptocurrency Company
Former WWE Diva Summer Rae (Danielle Moinet) has joined Cornerstone Global Management, LLC (a cryptocurrency company) as the Director of Marketing & Social Engagement.
She has now become the first known current & former professional female athlete to take an active executive position with a cryptocurrency related company.
Not only does she have experience in Marketing & E-Commerce, she also has a Business Degree in Marketing from the East Carolina University.
Here’s what she wrote about it on Instagram:
“I am very excited to announce that I have come on board with @gethedgecrypto as Director of Marketing & Social Engagement. I have been working with the team for a couple months now as we gear up for the US launch this summer & the Bitcoin Convention June 4-5 in Miami. Come follow us as we help the world convert their pay into crypto! @cornerstonecrypto”
Summer Rae was signed to a WWE contract in 2011. She made her WWE main roster debut in 2013 and was released from the company in 2017.
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Summer Rae’s Bare Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (April 28, 1990) – NWA PRO
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW PRO’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA Capital Combat 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Mean Mark Callous vs. Dino Hernandez
– Jim Cornette Interview
– Brian Pillman & Tom Zenk vs. Pat Rose & The Cajun Predator
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Galaxian I & Manny Villabos
– The Samoan Swat Team vs. Ned Brady & Rick Fargo
– Zenk & Pillman Interview
– Kevin Sullivan, Bam bam Bigelow & Cactus Jack Manson vs. Mike Rotunda, Norman & Abdullah The Butcher
– Rock N Roll Express Interview