• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 19, 1995) – WWF Action Zone 1995
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, highlight videos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania XI’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– The British Bulldog vs. Bob Backlund
– Highlights Of What Has Happened Between Bam Bam Bigelow And Lawrence Taylor
– Adam Bomb vs. Sonny Pruitt
– Jeff Jarrett vs. Leroy Howard
– Highlights Of Lex Luger At The Health South Sports Council
– Men On A Mission vs. Barry Horowitz/Dave Sierra
– A Thank You Message From The WWF To Their Fans
– Interview w/ Shawn Michaels
– Highlights Of Tatanka Attacking Chief Jay Strongbow From Last Week
– Bob Holly vs. Bob Cook
– Promo By Owen Hart And Bob Backlund
– Henry Godwinn vs. Jim Tilquist
– Highlight Video On Diesel
• Former WWE Divas Champions’ Return & 8 Man Tag Team Match Announced For This Week’s SmackDown
WWE has announced that The Bella Twins (Nikki & Brie), who are rumored to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2020, will return on this week’s episode of SmackDown.
Below is what WWE posted:
The Bella Twins return this Friday night for “A Moment of Bliss”
“The Bella Twins are back this Friday night on SmackDown when they return for “A Moment of Bliss” with Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross!
The former Divas Champions shared last month that they are both pregnant — Brie with her second child with SmackDown Superstar Daniel Bryan and Nikki with her first with fiancé Artem Chigvintsev. What will Nikki & Brie have to say about expecting, and might Little Miss Bliss discover any other juicy news?
Tune in to see The Bellas return to SmackDown, this Friday night on FOX at 8/7 C!”
Also, an 8 man tag team match will take place on this week’s SmackDown: John Morrison, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode vs. The Usos & SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day.
WATCH: Nikki Bella In A Tub Wearing Nothing: