• Former WWE Star Is Open To Making A Return To The Company
Renee Young, wife of former WWE Wrestler Dean Ambrose (AEW’s Jon Moxley), left WWE after last year’s annual SummerSlam PPV, and recently gave birth to their first child.
In an interview with WrestlingInc, the former WWE announcer talked about a possible return to WWE at some point in the future.
Here’s what Renee had to say:
“So many of my friends are all in WWE.
There’s definitely no reason for me to not pop up and do stuff, or not be part of stuff if they want to reach out and do some stuff. Either it works or it doesn’t work, but there’s no obligation.
I always have love for WWE.”
WATCH: Lana In A Hot Outfit (Part 7):
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (August 12, 1996) – WCW MONDAY NITRO
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW MONDAY NITRO’.
It was broadcasted from the Casper Events Center in Casper, Wyoming and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Fall Brawl 1996’ PPV.
The match-card can be found here:
1. Hugh Morrus & Kevin Sullivan & Meng & The Barbarian vs. High Voltage & Dick Slater & Mike Enos
2. DDP vs. The Renegade
3. Konnan vs. Jim Powers
4. Chris Benoit vs. Big John Studd
5. WCW World Tag Titles: The Steiner Brothers vs. Harlem Heat
6. WCW Cruiserweight Title: Rey Mysterio Jr. vs. Ultimo Dragon
7. WCW US Title: Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage
8. Lex Luger & Sting vs. The Outsiders