• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (July 20, 1996) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Disney MGM Studios in Orlando, Florida and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Hog Wild 1996’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Meng & The Barbarian vs. Marcus Alexander Bagwell & Scotty Riggs
2. Dean Malenko vs. Mark Starr
3. Eddie Guerrero vs. Mike Enos
4. Rick & Scott Steiner vs. Ice Train & Scott Norton
5. Chavo Guerrero Jr. vs. Bobby Eaton
6. Harlem Heat vs. Bobby Walker & Jim Powers
7. Lord Steven Regal vs. Disco Inferno
8. Chris Benoit vs. Big Bubba
• Former WWE Star Rusev Says He’s Going To Japan
Former WWE United States Champion Miro (fka as Rusev) was one of the many wrestlers released by WWE during the budget cuts due to the Coronavirus pandemic in April.
The former Bulgarian Brute’s next move in the pro-wrestling world is unknown as of now, but fans are excited to find out where he’ll be heading next.
In his latest vlog with his wife CJ Perry (Lana), titled ‘Day In The Life Of A WWE Star’, Miro had a tongue slip while driving his car, where he said ‘Once I go to Japan’.
Miro and CJ then start acting weirdly so that fans don’t notice the tongue slip.
You can watch it in the video below:
This got fans speculating that Miro may be joining New Japan Pro Wrestling in the future.
WATCH: Lana Exposed With A N!p-Slip: