• Former WWE Star Toni Storm To Release Revealing Photos, Date Announced
Toni Storm left WWE last year. According to PWInsider, Toni asked for her release from WWE and they granted it to her.
A memo was sent to the rest of the WWE locker room regarding Toni’s release, where the usual “budget cuts” wasn’t mentioned as the reason of the release.
WWE Officials were reportedly “blindsided” by Toni asking for her release.
The Wrestling Observer reported that the only reason they’ve heard regarding Toni asking for her release is that she was burned out.
She lost to Charlotte Flair in a SmackDown Women’s Championship match on the Christmas episode of SmackDown, which was her last televised match in WWE.
Toni will now start releasing revealing photos of her from March 19, which could be on the OnlyFans platform (or her own website).
Wrestling stars Natalya and Scarlett Bordeaux showed love to Toni in the comments for her new venture.
WATCH: Toni Storm’s Revealing Photoshoot:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 16, 1991) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Orlando Arena in Orlando, Florida and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VII’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. The British Bulldog vs. Cliff Sheets
2. The Texas Tornado vs. Scotty Williams
3. The Nasty Boys vs. Chris Sullivan & Keith Steinborn
4. The Undertaker vs. Pat Armstrong