Below are some important WWE & AEW news stories of the day:
• Jade Cargill’s AEW contract has expired and she will be at the WWE Performance Center this week.
Word going on is that she’ll make her WWE debut straight on the main roster (RAW or SmackDown) and will skip NXT.
Her last match in All Elite Wrestling aired this past Friday, where she lost to Kris Statlander in a TBS Women’s Championship match.
• After Friday’s SmackDown went off the air, John Cena teamed up with AJ Styles to defeat The Bloodline (Solo Sikoa & Jimmy Uso) in a tag team match.
There’s some speculation going on that WWE is going to book this match for the main event of the Fastlane 2023 premium live event on October 7th.
• WWE NXT wrestlers Tatum Paxley and Javier Bernal are now engaged. Below are the photos that they shared:
“That’s Mrs Big Body to you.”
“There’s no death, no end of time when I’m facing it with you ❤️”
• Below are the results of the dark (untelevised) matches that took place before last night’s AEW Collision, where a former WWE wrestler had a match:
– Powerhouse Hobbs def. Victor Benjamin
– The Gunn Club def. The Outrunners
– EJ Nduka (fka Ezra Judge in WWE NXT) def. Deonna Russman
Below is what Nduka (who is also a former MLW Tag Team Champion) tweeted after his match:
“We just getting started.”
— EJ Nduka “The Judge” (@EjTheJudge) September 17, 2023
I’ve always been the ORIGINAL. & You know it 🙃 pic.twitter.com/4yhU8mF5Bz
— EJ Nduka “The Judge” (@EjTheJudge) September 13, 2023
New Video: Hot Close Up Of Kelly Kelly’s Buns: