• Former WWE Wrestler To Make IMPACT Wrestling Debut This Saturday
At this Saturday’s IMPACT Wrestling TV tapings, former WWE wrestler Shane Haste (fka Shane Thorne in NXT) will make his debut in the company.
Shane is scheduled to face “Speedball” Mike Bailey.
For those who don’t know, Shane worked as “Slapjack” in the RETRIBUTION stable on the WWE main roster in 2020.
Below are the matches that are scheduled to take place at this weekend’s IMPACT Wrestling tapings:
– Josh Alexander vs. KENTA
– Jonathan Gresham vs. KUSHIDA
– Sami Callihan vs. Frankie Kazarian
– Mike Bailey vs. Shane Haste
– Trey Miguel vs. PCO
– Josh Alexander, Rich Swann & Frankie Kazarian vs. Bullet Club (KENTA, Ace Austin & Chris Bey)
– Moose & Brian Myers vs. Joe Hendry & Dirty Dango
– Jonathan Gresham vs. Mike Bailey vs. Black Taurus vs. Yuya Uemura
– Bully Ray & Masha Slamovich vs. Tommy Dreamer & Mickie James
WATCH: Brooke Adams Exposes Her Buns:
• Old School WrestleMania Celebrity Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WrestleMania 2 Celebrity Ed “Too Tall” Jones celebrates his 72nd birthday today.
The 1974-1989 defensive end of the Dallas Cowboys won the Super Bowl in 1978 and is now considered a National Football League Legend.
In 1986 he became the special celebrity guest referee of the 20-man ‘WWF vs. NFL’ themed battle royal at the World Wrestling Federation’s WrestleMania 2 pay-per-view.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ED JONES!