• Former WWF Champion Almost Dyed His Hair Pink
During a Highspots Sign-It-Live virtual signing, former WWF Champion Bret Hart revealed that he almost dyed his hair pink back in the day.
Below is what the 2-time WWE Hall Of Famer said:
“I did think about dyeing my hair pink and having a pink mohawk. I remember talking to a girl and she said, ‘Your hair will never hold up. You don’t have the right hair for it.’”
Speaking of The Hitman, he recently named 3 dream opponents of his:
“Kurt Angle would have been one of my primary guys. He always wanted to work with me and I wish I could’ve worked with him.
I would have loved to work with Brock Lesnar just because I always heard he was a good pro in the ring. The opposite of Goldberg.
A guy I really wish I could have worked with would have been Rey Mysterio. Rey was really as special or unique as Andre The Giant was, in a different way.
There is only one great masked wrestler in the history of wrestling, that was really great, and that’s Rey Mysterio. Rey has always been one of the best.
When I think of great wrestlers, I always overlook Rey but he’s one of the greatest of all time. I’ve always respected him and wish I could have worked with him.”
WATCH: Trish Stratus Pulls Her Pants Down:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 25, 1999) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 1999, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was LIVE from the Civic Center in Providence, Rhode Island and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1999’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Viscera vs. The Godfather
– WWF World Tag Titles: Christian & Edge vs. The Hollys
– WWF World Women’s Title: Ivory vs. Fabulous Moolah
– Prince Albert vs. The Big Show
– Chyna & D’Lo Brown vs. Chris Jericho & Stevie Richards
– WWF World Heavyweight Title: Triple H vs. Mankind
– Kane vs. Buh Buh Ray Dudley
– Steel Cage Match: British Bulldog vs. Test
– New Age Outlaws vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin & The Rock