• Gunther’s Next Intercontinental Title Feud Revealed On SmackDown
Below are the results from tonight’s SmackDown so far:
– Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn kicked off tonight’s SmackDown and said The Usos are coming for a rematch for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship.
The Usos & Solo Sikoa came out, and Jey Uso said there are no cracks in The Bloodline. Sami said Jey is pretending everything is fine, although everyone knows Solo almost attacked Jey last week.
Jey said KO needs to watch his back because Sami will backstab him just like he did to The Bloodline.
Usos & Sikoa then surrounded the ring and were about to attack the champions, but Matt Riddle came out and attacked Sikoa. The babyfaces cleared the ring.
– In a backstage segment, Adam Pearce told a referee to inform The Bloodline that he’s offering to book Solo Sikoa vs. Matt Riddle for tonight’s main event.
– Xavier Woods def. LA Knight
Knight tried to pin Woods by holding Woods’ tights, but the referee saw it. Woods then pinned Knight by holding LA’s tights. Knight was angry at the referee after the match for not seeing what Xavier did.
– Gunther was talking to Ludwig Kaiser and Giovanni Vinci backstage, when Xavier Woods interrupted him by playing the trombone. Woods challenged Gunther for the Intercontinental Championship before the Draft.
– Sami Zayn warned Matt Riddle of what The Bloodline is capable of. Kevin Owens then fired up Riddle ahead of the main event battle against Solo Sikoa.
New Video: Peyton Royce aka Cassie Lee Exposes Her Buns:
• Old School WWF Veteran Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WWF Veteran Jimmy Jack Funk (Real name: Ferrin Barr Jr.) celebrates his 64th birthday today.
As “Jesse Barr” he wrestled for several Old School territories, such as Championship Wrestling from Florida, World Class Championship Wrestling, Pacific Northwest Wrestling, World Wrestling Council, … among many others.
In early 1986 Barr joined the World Wrestling Federation as “Jimmy Jack Funk”, the storyline brother of Dory Funk Jr. (then known as “Hoss Funk”) & Terry Funk.
After Terry Funk & Hoss Funk had both left the WWF by the summer of 1986, Jimmy Jack was soon turned into a “Jobber To The Stars”, doing jobs to mid-carders on weekly shows such as WWF Superstars of Wrestling and WWF Wrestling Challenge.
He continued to wrestle for the promotion till June 1987 and then returned to the territories.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY JACK FUNK!