• Hall Of Famer Wanted To Become Brock Lesnar’s Sister In WWE
Beth Phoenix is one of the most dominant women’s wrestlers in WWE history.
She’s a former 3-time Women’s Champion and a former Divas Champion as well. She was inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame in 2017.
Phoenix, who currently works as a Commentator on WWE NXT 2.0, revealed on Twitter that she once pitched an idea to become Brock Lesnar’s sister on WWE programming.
Here’s what she wrote:
“Fun Fact: At one of my first gigs as a WWE extra I pitched a detailed storyline to Michael Hayes to be brought in as Brock Lesnar’s sister. I had ZERO CHILL.”
— Beth “Phoenix” Copeland (@TheBethPhoenix) November 11, 2021
WATCH: Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville’s Revealing Photoshoot:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 11, 1986) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania III’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Iron Shiek vs. Jacques Rougeau
2. Mike Rotundo vs. Jim Brunzell
3. Daveyboy Smith vs. Greg Valentine
4. Interview: The Hart Foundation
5. SD Jones vs. Moondog Spot
6. Nikolai Volkoff vs. Haku
7. Tama vs. Moondog Rex
8. The Dynamite Kid vs. Jim Neidhart
9. King Kong Bundy vs. The Super Machine