• Has Big E’s Money In The Bank Cash-In Plan Changed Due To The Return Of Brock Lesnar?
During the latest episode of Talking Smack, Kayla Braxton talked with Mr. Money In The Bank Big E about his cash-in plans.
Below are the highlights:
On teasing Paul Heyman about a Money In The Bank cash-in on Roman Reigns multiple times in backstage segments:
“Well, I’m just letting him know that I got what I need to take the Title away from this man. I like to be there. I like to be there at all times. You know, just to haunt people.
You open your closet thinking you’re going to start your day, and I’m there. That’s really my goal; I just want to be there at places that people don’t want me.”
On if his MITB cash-in plan will change due to the return of Brock Lesnar:
“Well, the hair was a choice. I don’t have Brock money. So, you know, you get to a level where you just do stuff, you know? So, congrats to him. He’s a large and massive man. But that’s not going to deter me from my plans here, Kayla.”
UPDATE: Big E Says He Will Become The WWE Champion On Tonight’s RAW
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (September 13, 1992) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was pre-taped at the Municipal Auditorium in Nashville, Tennessee and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Razor Ramon vs. Joey Maggs
– The Bushwhackers vs. Wendell Cooley & Frankie Lancaster
– Nailz vs. Ken Wayne (From SummerSlam Spectacular)
– Tatanka vs. Barry Horowitz
– Kamala vs. Burt Stiles (From Summer Slam Spectacular)
– High Energy vs. Bob Bradley & Louie Spicolli