• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (September 26, 1993) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1993, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Georgia Mountains Center in Gainesville, Georgia and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1993’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Charlie Norris vs. Mike Thor
– Maxx Payne vs. Bart Sawyer
– Marcus Bagwell & Too Cold Scorpio vs. Chris Sullivan vs. Fred Avery
– Harlem Heat & The Equalizer vs. Arn Anderson, Paul Roma & Dustin Rhodes
• Hornswoggle Reveals How The Undertaker Reacted When He Fell Asleep During Their Segment
During a recent appearance on Notsam Wrestling podcast, former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Hornswoggle talked about falling asleep during a segment involving The Undertaker.
During a 6 man tag team match between Finlay, The Great Khali & Big Daddy vs. Batista, Kane & The Undertaker, Hornswoggle was scheduled to come out from underneath the ring, but he missed the cue as he fell asleep!
Below is what Hornswoggle said:
“He [Finlay] knew if I didn’t come out right away, something was up. He goes, ‘I thought you were dead.’
I remember coming out and going, ‘I’m so sorry, Fit, I’m so sorry, Fit,’ and then realising I have to get in the ring with The Undertaker. And he throws me in the ring, and I’m audibly saying out loud, ‘I’m so sorry, I was sleeping, I’m so sorry.’
We get to the back and ‘Taker comes up to me and goes, ‘What happened?’ I go, ‘I was sleeping,’ and he goes, ‘What…?’ and he just walks away.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Emma Exposes Her Buns: