• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (September 20, 1980) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1980, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and included matches & interviews featuring the 1980 WWF Superstars.
You can find the card below:
– The Hangman vs. Frank Williams
– Sgt. Slaughter vs. Angel Marvilla
– Ken Patera vs. Ricky Stallone
– The Wild Samoans vs. Tony Garea & Rene Goulet
– Hulk Hogan vs. Angelo Gomez
– Tony Atlas vs. Johnny Rodz
• How Long Kofi Kingston’s WWE Title Reign Is Expected To Be
Kofi Kingston won the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 35 by defeating Daniel Bryan and now he faces the biggest challenge of his WWE career – a WWE Title defense against “The Beast” Brock Lesnar on the October 4th edition of Friday Night SmackDown on FOX (which will be the 20th anniversary show of SmackDown).
According to betting odds provided by Sky Bet, Lesnar is the favorite to defeat Kofi to win the WWE Championship. Lesnar is a 1/3 favorite to win the Title and Kofi is the underdog at 9/4.
This would mean that Kofi’s reign would come to an end at 180 days.
Lesnar and Kingston have actually wrestled each other before back in 2015, at the The Beast In The East special event in Japan, where Brock absolutely destroyed Kofi (and Big E & Xavier Woods too):
WATCH: Paige Shows Off Her Juggs In A New Video: