• Raw Viewership For This Week Revealed
This week’s episode of Raw, which ended with a fight between Universal Champion Brock Lesnar & Kane and featured Roman Reigns defeating Samoa Joe to retain the Intercontinental Title, drew 2.87 million viewers.
This is up from previous week’s 2.70 million viewers. Below are the results:
– Raw General Manager Kurt Angle announced the rules of the Women’s Royal Rumble Match
– Raw Tag Team Champion Jason Jordan def. Cesaro
– Bray Wyatt def. Apollo Crews
– Asuka def. Raw Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss in a non-title match
– Braun Strowman def. Heath Slater & Rhyno
– Intercontinental Champion Roman Reigns def. Samoa Joe to retain the Title
– Cedric Alexander & Goldust def. Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari
– Finn Bálor, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson def. Elias & The Miztourage
– Kane attacked Universal Champion Brock Lesnar
Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s Raw:
• Old School Wrestling Veteran Would Have Celebrated His Birthday
Today would have been the 48th birthday of Old School WCW Veteran “Mortis” Chris Kanyon (Real name: Christopher Klucsarits).
Originally starting out as a WWF jobber in 1994, he soon became known as the evil Mortis in WCW, while being managed by James Vandenberg (Sinister Minister / Father James Mitchell) and feuding with Glacier & “The Cat” Ernest Miller.
Kanyon committed suicide on April 2, 2010.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & R.I.P.
• Huge Return In The Royal Rumble 2018 Match Still A Possibility
As we noted earlier, Old School WWF Legend Chris Jericho lost to IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion Kenny Omega in a No DQ match at NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 12 today.
It was previously noted that Jericho returning to WWE during the Royal Rumble 2018 match wasn’t possible due to Jericho being booked with Fozzy on January 28, but Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer noted that Jericho entering the Royal Rumble match as a surprise entrant is still a possibility.
You can check out the highlights from the Jericho-Omega match by clicking here.