• WWE VIDEO HISTORY (September 11, 2003) – WWE SmackDown!
On this day in 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE SmackDown!’.
This episode was pre-taped from the BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE NO MERCY 2003’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Yoshihiro Tajiri & Nunzio vs. Rey Misterio & Billy Kidman
2. Shaniqua vs. Dawn Marie
3. Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno
4. Latino Street Fight: Eddie Guerrero vs. John Cena
5. The Acolytes vs. Matt Hardy & Shannon Moore
6. Stephanie McMahon vs. Brock Lesnar
• WWE HISTORY (September 11, 2006) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2006, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the world’s most famous arena, The Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Unforgiven 2006’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Umaga vs. Ric Flair
– The Highlanders & Roddy Piper vs. Spirit Squad
– John Cena & Jeff Hardy & Carlito vs. Edge & Randy Orton & Johnny Nitro
– Super Crazy vs. Chris Masters
– Trish Stratus vs. Mickie James
– No DQ Match: Vince McMahon vs. Triple H
• Hulk Hogan Issues A Statement On Smarks Who Think They Know Everything About Pro-Wrestling
WWE Hall of Famer “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan issued the following statement regarding smarks (so called ‘smart marks’) who think they know everything about the Pro-Wrestling business:
Everyone is a smart mark now and understands everything about the business without ever having a surgery or driving 900 miles round trip and doing blade jobs every night for 25dollars but in the late 70’s if u needed a reality check the Boss could sure give u one brother HH pic.twitter.com/ljdZ9qA0mR
— Hulk Hogan (@HulkHogan) September 11, 2018
Speaking of Hogan, TMZ Sports caught up with the Hulkster to talk about the upcoming nWo reunion.
Hogan was asked what would happen if nWo (in their prime) faced The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose).
Below is what the Hulkster said:
“We would murder the bums, brother! We’d kill ’em. We laid the groundwork for taking shortcuts. We laid the ground rules, there’s no substitute for victory.
I used to wrestle with Roman Reigns’ dad. You’ve seen the pictures of me holding Roman Reigns as a baby.
Come on. We taught them almost everything we know.”
You can watch the complete interview below: