• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (July 31, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Greg Valentine v. Jimmy Snuka (From SNME 7/29/89)
2. Update – Big Bossman & Dusty Rhodes
3. Dino Bravo v. Dale Wolfe
4. King Duggan v. The Gladiator
5. Iron Mike Sharpe v. Tim Horner (MSG 7/10/89)
6. Hillbilly Jim v. Sunny Beach
7. Rougeau Brothers v. Paul Roma & Todd Becker
8. Brother Love – Andre the Giant/Ultimate Warrior
9. Demolition v. Brain Busters (for the WWF Tag Team Titles)
10. THE BOBBY HEENAN SHOW EPISODE 3
• Hulk Hogan Opens Up About Almost Dying During Stem Cell Treatment
During a recent appearance on the Steve Austin Show podcast, WWE Hall of Famer “The Immortal” Hulk Hogan talked about almost dying while getting a stem cell treatment.
Below is what Hogan said:
“They almost lost me on the table. As soon as they put the needle in my arm, my eyes rolled back. It felt like 25 elephants sitting on me. Thank God, my wife was there because nobody spoke English, but she read my eyes. I was desperate and they got the paddles out. All the numbers went crazy and they were getting ready to hit me with the paddles when I was going under.
When they shut it off, we found out later that they had soaked the stem cells in DMSO (which is Dimethyl Sulfoxide)….and I’m allergic to DMSO.”
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & SummerSlam 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R