• In-Ring Return & Medical Update Segment Set For Next Week’s RAW
WWE has announced the following for next week’s RAW:
– WWE Champion Bobby Lashley & MVP vs. The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods)
– Ricochet vs. John Morrison
– Nia Jax vs. Nikki A.S.H (Almost a Superhero)
– MizTV segment with the following guests: Drew McIntyre, Riddle, Ricochet & John Morrison
– Charlotte Flair will provide a medical update on her condition
MVP will be making his in-ring return with this tag team match, as he has been out of action with an injury.
WWE posted the following regarding Charlotte’s medical update segment:
“After picking up a win over Mandy Rose as part of a Six-Woman Tag Team Match last week, Charlotte Flair’s celebration was cut short in a hurry courtesy of RAW Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley.
The Nightmare doled out a vicious chop block on The Queen, and as a result, Flair has requested time this Monday on RAW to provide the WWE Universe with a medical update on her condition after the attack.
Find out what The Queen has to say live this Monday on Raw at 8/7 C on USA Network!”
WATCH: Charlotte Flair Accidentally Exposed On RAW (April 2021):
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (July 2, 1998) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Columbus Civic Center in Columbus, Georgia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Bash at the Beach 1998’ PPV.
The match-card of the show can be found here:
1. Stevie Ray vs. Doc Dean
2. Jim Neidhart & The British Bulldog vs. Public Enemy
3. Saturn vs. Billy Kidman
4. Brian Adams vs. Bobby Blaze
5. WCW World TV Title: Booker T vs. Fit Finlay
6. Konnan vs. Kanyon
7. Lex Luger vs. The Giant