• WWE VIDEO HISTORY (July 8, 2008) – ECW on ScyFy
On this day in 2008, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘ECW on ScyFy’.
Here’s the card:
1. The Miz vs. Finlay
2. Braden Walker (TNA’s Chris Harris) vs. Armando Estrada
3. Evan Bourne vs. Nunzio
4. Tommy Dreamer vs. Mark Henry
• Interesting Change Made To Title Match At Extreme Rules 2019, Last Man Standing Match Added
Nikki Cross won a Beat The Clock challenge tonight on RAW and got to pick a stipulation for Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss match at Extreme Rules 2019 for the SmackDown Women’s Championship.
Nikki added herself to the match and the match will now be a 2 on 1 Handicap match.
Speaking of Extreme Rules 2019, Braun Strowman will face Bobby Lashley in a Last Man Standing match and Ricochet will defend the United States Championship against AJ Styles.
Below is the updated match-card for this Sunday’s Extreme Rules 2019 PPV:
– No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
– Winner Take All Mixed Tag Team Extreme Rules Match For The Universal Championship & RAW Women’s Championship: Seth Rollins (c) & Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans
– WWE Championship Match: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe
– Last Man Standing Match: Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley
– United States Championship Match: Ricochet (c) vs. AJ Styles
– 1 on 2 Handicap Match For The SmackDown Women’s Championship: Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: Daniel Bryan & Rowan (c) vs. The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) vs. Heavy Machinery
– Aleister Black vs. Mystery Opponent
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Drew Gulak (c) vs. Tony Nese
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & Extreme Rules 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R