• Cody Rhodes Abandons 2 Trademarks After WWE’s Opposition
Last year in November, AEW EVP Cody Rhodes filed trademarks for “Slamboree” and “The Match Beyond”.
WWE then went on to issue a notice of opposition on both of those filings, as WWE acquired those terms when they bought WCW. Cody had until October 31st to respond to WWE.
However, Cody’s attorney has now filed an “express abandonment” request, after which WWE dismissed their opposition request.
WATCH: AEW Wrestler Taynara Conti’s Hot Workout:
• Interesting Matches Announced For RAW
WWE has announced the following for next week’s episode of RAW:
– WWE Champion Randy Orton to comment on facing challenges from Universal Champion Roman Reigns, Drew McIntyre, “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, and Mr. Money In The Bank The Miz
– Jeff Hardy vs. Elias in “Guitar on a Pole” Match
– RAW Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. The Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin)
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler vs. Mandy Rose & Dana Brooke
– Qualifying matches for RAW Men’s Survivor Series team
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 30, 1988) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Sports Arena in Toledo, Ohio and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
The Rockers vs. Steve Lombardi & Iron Mike Sharpe
The Ultimate Warrior vs. Porkchop Cash
Haku vs. Scott Hudson
The Red Rooster vs. Tommy Angel
Jake Roberts vs. Bob Blackburn