• Is WWE RAW Moving Back To The TV-14 Rating?
In July, reports came out that WWE RAW was moving back to TV-14 rating after being TV-PG for 14 years.
However, that’s not the case anymore.
According to PWInsider, WWE Officials have decided not to make any change for now:
“While there was smoke to the fire at the time, that is no longer the case.
We have learned from multiple sources that there are no current plans to change the company’s TV ratings for their weekly series.”
WATCH: Hot Photoshoot Of Former WWE Diva Kaitlyn:
• THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (August 25, 2003) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Tucson Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the Unforgiven 2003 PPV.
You can find the card below:
1. Gail Kim vs. Trish Stratus
2. Mark Henry & Rodney Mack vs. Garrison Cade & Mark Jindrak
3. La Resistance & Rob Conway vs. Dudley Boyz
4. Randy Orton vs. Maven
5. Intercontinental Title: Christian vs. Jerry Lawler
6. Chris Jericho vs. Shane McMahon