• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (November 25, 1992) – WWF Survivor Series 1992
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on November 25, 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘WWF Survivor Series 1992’ LIVE on PPV from the Boston Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.
This was the 6th annual ‘Survivor Series’ event since it started in 1987.
The 1992 edition of the World Wrestling Federation’s classic ‘Survivor Series’ event was the first one not to feature a traditional ‘4 vs 4’ or ‘5 vs 5’ Survivor Series elimination match; the only match that came at least close, was the tag team elimination match, that had 2 tag teams face 2 tag teams and when one man got eliminated, his respective tag team partner was gone too.
It also featured Mr. Perfect’s first WWF match after being sidelined with an injury for more than a year, as well as Bret Hart & Shawn Michaels main eventing a PPV for the first time ever.
Here are the results:
– The Headshrinkers def. High Energy
– Nightstick on a Pole match: Big Boss Man def. Nailz
– Tatanka def. Rick Martel
– Mr. Perfect & Randy Savage def. Razor Ramon & Ric Flair via DQ
– Yokozuna def. Virgil
– Tag Team elimination match: The Nasty Boys & The Natural Disasters def. Money Inc. & The Beverly Brothers
– Casket match: The Undertaker def. Kamala
– WWF World Heavyweight Championship: Bret Hart (c) def. Shawn Michaels
WATCH: Undertaker Gives A Fan “The Look” When He Catches The Fan Secretly Recording Him:
• Jake Roberts Recalls WWF Legend Pulling A Gun On Him After A Snake Prank
During a recent appearance on Joe Rogan Experience, WWE Hall of Famer Jake Roberts talked about late great Roddy Piper pulling a gun on him after a snake prank.
Below is what Jake said:
“(Roddy) Piper was terrified of snakes. Piper pulled a gun on me one time over a snake. Yeah, I snuck up behind him with a snake and he f***ing heard me and he goes ‘Jake!’ I go ‘Yeah?’. He goes ‘I know what you’re f***ing doing!’ and he gets his f***ing pistol and pulls it out and goes ‘Motherf***er I’ll kill ya!’. ‘Okay, Roddy, I get, I get.’
The guy was shaking, man!”