• ON THIS DAY IN WRESTLING HISTORY (July 19, 1986) – UWF TV
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on July 19, 1986, Bill Watts’ Universal Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV Show.
The show featured pre-taped matches and interviews including several UWF Superstars.
Here’s the card:
Sting vs. Ken Massey
Chavo Guerrero Sr. vs. The Libyan
The Sheepherders vs. Brett Sawyer & Gary Young
Rick Steiner vs. Koko B. Ware
The Freebirds vs. Bill Watts, Terry Taylor & Hacksaw Duggan
• Joey Ryan Addresses All 18 Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Him, Says Most Of Them Were Flirting
Joey Ryan released a video on YouTube, where he discussed all the sexual harassment allegations against him.
“I have never had s*x with a woman without her consent and I have never acted criminally towards a woman or with s*x.”
He added that a lot of them are just flirting and there are only “4 actual accusations of sexual assault.”
Below is the full list of accusations along with Ryan’s response to them:
– Allegation of pursuing the fiance of Primeau and actively ruining his life: Ryan didn’t know this person and it was never made clear to him that the woman had a fiance or boyfriend.
– Allegation of assaulting someone on a Tinder date in 2015: Ryan wasn’t on Tinder, would have been traveling with Candice LeRae in 2015 and would not ditch her for a date.
– Allegation of propositioning a fan to do a penis grab: Ryan says they are untrue and is always professional at the merch table, which includes a professional photographer and waivers. Says he can barely make eye contact with strangers.
– Allegation of assaulting Dani M in a bathroom at a wedding: Ryan says they made out in a bathroom and she performed a consensual s*x act. The next day, she sent DMs and propositioned him for threesomes and more. Ryan doesn’t believe if she felt assaulted, she would continue to pursue him.
– Allegation of using mental health issues to sexually assault Danielle Matheson: Admits to confiding in her regarding issues with his wife, but that she pursued him. Admits to sharing a hotel room, but says it was her idea and has written consent of them sharing the same bed. Ryan also notes that she had to retract her allegations against Trent Seven.
– Allegation of assaulting a woman in a hotel room: Says they bonded over their respected separations and they shared a kiss that had her worried over people seeing it. They did shows together and he took her on a date, though she was feeling sick. They went out, had drinks, and went back to the hotel. When they began having s*x, which Ryan believed was consensual due to the comments she made, but she began to panic. Ryan says he stopped and checked on her before leaving. “As soon as she said stop, I stopped.” Says they continued to wrestle each other after the incident.
– Allegation of using friendship to assault a woman: Says they are best friends, spent time in a hotel room together. They began spooning and grinding, she didn’t want him to remove her pants, she agreed he could remove his pants and she performed a consensual s*x act. Says it’s not true he fell asleep, which she claimed. Both regretted it. Still hung out after the incident despite her claiming she was now afraid of him.
– Allegation of sending inappropriate DMs to Elayna Black: Shows messages between the two that deny her claims of inappropriateness or him using power over her.
– Allegations of making Rok-C feeling uncomfortable and allegation from Hyan claiming Ryan booked Rok-C on her 18th birthday so she could grab his penis: Says it was part of an LWA storyline that Rok-C couldn’t touch his penis because she was underage, but once she turned 18, he could “be Joey Ryan.” Couldn’t do the match in LWA because of conflicting dates, so he booked her for Bar Wrestling. LWA date became free, they agreed to keep the Bar Wrestling date. Didn’t mean to offend Rok-C with the “I’m old enough to be your father” line and says it was inappropriate to offer to make out with her when she turned 18. Says he respected it when she said no.
– Allegations of being inappropriate with Alex Gracia: Says he misread signals. Thought she wanted to hook up, made an attempt to hook up, but she said no. He respected her wishes. Feels guilty because she was showing friendship.
– Allegations/allusion of sexually assaulting Allie Kat: Says they had consensual threesome, which Allie Kat allegedly bragged about. Says they wrestled at a later date and feels if she felt traumatized, she wouldn’t be eager to do the match.
– Allegations of being inappropriate with Stella & Erin of Not Your Demo podcast: Says he was told it was a “nude podcast” and he called their bluff. Apologizes for offending Stella, but doesn’t know if Erin was offended because they later fooled around in a hotel room and would later exchange flirty text messages.
– Allegations of being inappropriate with Corinne in a car: Admits to being aggressive on the road while married because he only had one night in a town and he “wanted to make something happen.” Apologized for invading her personal space and she accepted his apology.
– Allegations of invading the personal space of Charlie: Apologizes, respected her no. Once again admits that he could be aggressive while on the road.
– Allegations pressuring Vanessa Kraven into $ex and using his power in wrestling for personal gain: Says he’s never used his power, believed the flirting was mutual, admits to invading her personal space during a kiss with how he used his hands. Says if he inappropriately touched her while filming the Candice & Joey show, it was because of how he had to hold the camera and because she is taller than him. Apologizes for the incident.
– Allegations of pressuring Jetta into $ex after shows: Says he came onto her strong after an IPW: UK show, but was never told to “f*ck off.” Apologizes for invading her personal space, but respected her “no.” Denies trying to get into her hotel room in France because he had s*x with somebody else that night.
– Allegations of being inappropriate with Kitten at a bar while she was underage: Freaked out when he found out her age and wondered why a 16-year-old was allowed at the bar. Admits to inviting her to hang out after the incident because he didn’t want her to feel traumatized.
– Allegations of hurting ex-girlfriend Victoria during s*x: Says she’s an adult film star who liked it rough. He wanted to be a considerate lover and do things that he wasn’t always into. She once complained he choked her too hard, but didn’t do the other things she claimed. Calls the relationship toxic.
Ryan ended the video by saying that he’s planning to take legal action against the false accusers.
It should be noted that Joey Ryan was fired from Impact Wrestling due to these allegations.
WATCH: Undertaker Almost Gets His Face Burned: