• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (December 10, 1994) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1994, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
It was broadcasted from the Center Stage Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Starrcade 1994’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Alex Wright vs. Mark Starr
– Honky Tonk Man vs. Alex Davis
– Interview w/ Honky Tonk Man
– Starrcade Control Center With Promos By: Jean Paul Levesque
– Nasty Boys vs. Sgt. Buddy Lee Parker/Chic Donovan
– Interview w/ Nasty Boys
– Harlem Heat vs. The Fantastics
– Dave Sullivan vs. George South
– Highlights Of Jim Duggan vs. Steve Austin From Two Weeks Ago
– Interview w/ Vader & Harley Race
– Kevin Sullivan/Avalanche vs. Barry Houston/Scott Sandlin
– Interview w/ Three Faces Of Fear
– Vignette Of Col. Robert Parker And Meng Trying To Bail Out The Blacktop Bully From Jail
– Bunkhouse Buck vs. Brian Armstrong
– WCW United States Title Match: Jim Duggan vs. Vader
– Interview w/ Hulk Hogan, Sting & Jimmy Hart
• John Cena Acknowledges The Real Reason Why He Grew His Hair
During a recent interview with Chris Van Vliet, 16 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena finally acknowledged the real reason why he grew his hair – to get more movie roles!
Below is what Cena said when asked about fans caring so much about his hairstyle:
“I think there’s a lot of dedicated WWE fans out there and people are used to John Cena the character looking a certain way. Especially when John Cena — I hate third personing myself — but, me the character is very close to me, the person. I really enjoy the move making process. I enjoy telling stories like we do in WWE through movies.
This (his hair) is an uncomfortable situation for me to embrace that I dig so hopefully it will give me more opportunities to tell more stories and that’s my goal. Sometimes you have to go through some uncomfortable stuff to reach the goal end process.”