• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (October 1, 1987) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1987’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– George Steele vs. Sika
– Bob Orton Jr. vs. Scott Casey
– WWF Update: The Piledriver Album
– Interview w/ The Honky Tonk Man & Jimmy Hart
– The Islanders Attack Tito Santana & Pedro Morales
– The New Dream Team vs. The Young Stallions
– Sensational Sherri vs. Velvet McIntyre (WWF Women’s Title Match)
– Harley Race vs. Hillbilly Jim
– Ted DiBiase vs. Jacques Rougeau
• WWE HISTORY (October 1, 2007) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2007, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE No Mercy 2007’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Umaga vs. 3 Scrubs
– Jeff Hardy, Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs. Lance Cade, Trevor Murdock & Shelton Benjamin
– Cody Rhodes vs. Hardcore Holly
– Vince McMahon vs. Triple H
– Melina vs. Mickie James
– John Cena vs. Mr. Kennedy
• John Cena Looking Quite Different After Recent Weight Cut
16 Time WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena recently lost about 20 lbs and is down to 236 lbs.
Cena has never looked more ripped and with his new hairstyle, he looks completely different.
You can check out some of his recent photos below: