• Viewership For This Week’s RAW Revealed
This week’s episode of RAW, which featured aftermath from the Backlash 2018 PPV and a Money In The Bank qualifying match in the main event, drew 2.69 million viewers.
This is down from previous week’s 3.07 million viewers. Below are the results from this week’s show:
– Braun Strowman def. Kevin Owens to qualify for the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Baron Corbin & The Revival def. No Way Jose & Titus Worldwide
– Ember Moon def. Sasha Banks and Ruby Riott to qualify for the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Bobby Lashley revealed his family history to Renee Young
– Jinder Mahal def. Chad Gable
– Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre def. Heath Slater & Rhyno
– Bobby Roode def. Elias
– Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins def. Mojo Rawley
– Raw Tag Team Champions “Woken” Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt def. Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas
– Finn Bálor def. Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn to qualify for the Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s show:
• John Cena & Nikki Bella Still Sleeping Together?
During a recent YouTube video, Nikki Bella noted that she’s living with Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella now.
While Nikki might be living with her sister Brie, Us Weekly is reporting that Nikki is still spending the nights with her ex-boyfriend John Cena at Cena’s apartment.
Below is what Us Weekly reported:
“Nikki hasn’t moved out of John’s apartment, even though she very much wanted to after the wedding was called off,” a source told the magazine, adding that Cena “doesn’t want her to have to deal with moving after everything they have been through as a couple.”
Us Weekly also noted that people close to Cena & Nikki are saying that the former couple could get back together in a year or so.
Must See: Fan Mocks Paige With X-Rated Move On SmackDown Live – Click Here.
Must See: John Cena Is Growing Facial Hair (Photos) – Click Here.