• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 30, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to ‘WWF WrestleMania 2’.
You can find the card below:
1. King Tonga (Haku) & Ricky Steamboat vs. Barry O & Joe Mirto
2. Hercules Hernandez vs. Mario Mancini
3. Leaping Lanny Poffo & Corporal Kirchner vs. Steve Lombardi & Gino Carabello
4. Randy “Macho Man” Savage vs. Tony Garea
5. Handicap Match: King Kong Bundy vs. Jim Young & Gary Starr
6. The British Bulldogs vs. Rusty Brooks & Mr. X
• Kane Says He Should Be Inducted Into The WWE Hall Of Fame
During a short interview with TMZ Sports, Old School WWF Legend Kane was asked about the WWE Hall of Fame, CM Punk’s return & more.
Below are the highlights:
On if CM Punk & Seth Rollins will fight:
“Man, I don’t know. It would be a good match though, wouldn’t it?”
On who should be inducted next into the WWE Hall of Fame:
“Maybe me, I don’t know (laughs). There’s a lot of great performers that I certainly think would be deserving of consideration.”
• Kurt Angle On Which Wrestlers WWE Should Push
During a recent Q&A session on Facebook, WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle was asked which wrestlers WWE should push.
Below is what Angle replied:
“Shorty G. Cedric Alexander. Lacey Evans. Just to name a few.”
WATCH: Mandy Rose Shakes Her Exposed Buns: