• THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 25, 1991) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped in Portland, Maine and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Legion of Doom vs. Scrubs
– Jake The Snake Roberts/Ultimate Warrior Segment
– Big Bully Busick vs. Mario Mancini
– Texas Tornado vs. Scrub
– Beverly Brothers vs. Scrubs
– British Bulldog vs. Scrub
– The Barber Shop with Sgt. Slaughter
• Keith Lee Approved His New Theme Song On RAW, Reason Behind The Change
As seen on this week’s RAW, former NXT Champion Keith Lee made his official WWE main roster debut and confronted Randy Orton. However, fans are disappointed with WWE for changing his theme song and in-ring gear.
Fightful Select is reporting that Lee himself signed off on the theme change, but it should be noted that WWE has also been urging wrestlers to ditch their CFO$ theme songs lately.
CFO$ stopped working with WWE a while back, and reportedly signed a “terrible” deal with their publisher that sees the publisher get half of all royalties. WWE does not have the same publishing deal with the group as they do with composer Jim Johnston, which is why there have been so many changes to WWE music over the past few years.
It was also noted that there have been some wrestlers that hated the new music presented to them as potential replacements so much that they have outright rejected the changes.
WATCH: Revealing Video Of Renee Young:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.