• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 17, 1991) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1991, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Wrestle War 1991’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Clips: Ric Flair vs. El Gigante
– El Gigante vs. Bill Ford
– Brad Armstrong vs. Rip Rogers
– Bobby Eaton vs. Rob Morgan
– Doom vs. Scott Allen & Carl Robertso
– Danger Zone: Dallas Page & The Freebirds
– Tom Zenk vs. Terry Taylor
• Kofi Kingston Reveals The Most Painful Spot In His WWE Career Where He Almost Cried
During a recent edition of The New Day: Feel The Power podcast, former WWE Champion Kofi Kingston revealed the most painful spot in his WWE career where he almost cried.
Below is what Kofi said:
“Actually, this is the most pain I’ve ever felt in a wrestling match so, bro…I almost cried on television because Rowan hit me so hard in the back with a Steel Chair.
For people who go: ‘Oh those chairs they’re not real chairs, are they?!’ Oh, they real!
Rowan hit me so hard and immediately my eyes started welling up with tears like I’m about to cry. I’m like it’s probably like, ‘You know what it’ll be okay if I cry because it really, really hurt and they’ll understand.’
I mean they gotta understand because it hurt so badly. I was like, maybe not. Maybe it’s not the best idea. Maybe I’ll hold these ones in.
Honestly, if I let myself go I would have been boo-hooing in front of a million people in the middle of the match.”
WATCH: Hottest Torrie Wilson Stinkface With Bum Ever: