• Kurt Angle Reveals Which Bump He’s Afraid To Take
On a recent episode of his weekly ‘Kurt Angle Show’ podcast, the Olympic Hero revealed which professional wrestling bump he’s afraid to take.
The bump he talked about was a bump where a wrestler has to go outside over the top rope backwards and land on the floor.
The reason some wrestlers like him are uncomfortable in taking it, is because everything happens blind and you have hardly any control over the bump.
Most of the times – in such a situation – you actually get clotheslined out and just hook the top rope with your arm.
Here’s what Kurt Angle said:
“No, I’m a wuss. I’m afraid to go backward over top of the rope. I always have to turn my head over.
I was always scared of doing it, I never really learned how. Going over the top rope isn’t high enough to go backward, I know I’m going to do a full flip off a cage.”
Angle retired from active pro-wrestling in 2019 after losing his WrestleMania 35 match to Baron Corbin.
WATCH: Torrie Wilson Brutally Spanks Stacy Keibler:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 8, 1988) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Civic Center in Springfield, Massachusetts and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The British Bulldogs vs. Steve Lombardi & Randy Brian
– Brutus The Barber Beefcake vs. Danny Davis
– The Ultimate Warrior vs. El Conquistador
– Bad News Brown vs. Reno Riggins
– Jake The Snake Roberts Interview
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Hercules
– Demolition vs. Jerry Allen & Nelson Veilleux