Below are some top WWE & AEW news stories of the day:
– According to Wrestlenomics, below are the top 5 merch sellers in WWE for June 2023:
1. Roman Reigns
2. Cody Rhodes
3. Stone Cold Steve Austin
4. LA Knight
It should be noted that LA Knight wasn’t a top merch seller before June. Given how over he is right now, WWE released new merch for him and that resulted in him entering the top 5 right away.
LA saw this report and tweeted the following:
Speaking of LA Knight, he didn’t appear on TV last night when SmackDown took place at Madison Square Garden, but he did appear in front of the crowd.
He beat up Hit Row (Top Dolla & Ashante “Thee” Adonis). LA got a big reaction from the fans in New York. You can watch it below:
— WWE (@WWE) July 8, 2023
– Asuka will defend the WWE Women’s Championship against Bianca Belair on next week’s SmackDown.
– Monday’s RAW drew 1.83 million viewers with a 0.49 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is down from last week’s 1.97 million viewers with a 0.61 rating.
– Tuesday’s NXT drew 508,000 viewers with a 0.13 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is down from last week’s 622,000 viewers with a 0.17 rating.
– Wednesday’s Dynamite drew 855,000 viewers with a 0.29 rating, which is up from last week’s 809,000 viewers with a 0.24 rating.
New Video: Alexa Bliss Exposes Her Buns On Stage (Pre-WWE):