• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (January 19, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the first ever WrestleMania.
You can find the card below:
1. Blackjack Mulligan vs. R.D. Reynolds
2. Brutus Beefacke vs. Jim Powers
3. JYD vs. Rusty Brooks
4. Salvatore Bellomo vs. The Spoiler
5. Piper’s Pit w/ Tito Santana
6. Big John Studd & Ken Patera vs. Jim Young & Paul Roma
7. Hulk Hogan vs. Johnny Rodz
• Lars Sullivan Has Reportedly Screwed Up His WWE Push
According to Brad Shepard, things aren’t looking good for Lars Sullivan’s WWE main roster push as he might have upset Vince McMahon.
Below is what Brad reported:
“I talked to a source in WWE today about Lars Sullivan: He was supposed to attack John Cena on RAW. Plans changed with him not being there and they had to completely re-shuffle Cena’s schedule over this.
I was told Vince doesn’t like unreliable guys, whether it’s a valid condition or excuse. It’s definitely still possible that Lars jumps Cena soon and the feud begins, but it was made clear to me that he has ‘screwed this up so far.’”
For those who don’t know, Lars reportedly had an anxiety attack and left WWE tapings because of it last week.
WATCH: Hot Footage Of Mandy Rose In Bikini: