• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 19, 1992) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Sports Arena in Toledo, Ohio and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Undertaker vs. Mike Collins
– The Beverly Brothers vs. Rock Werner & Jerry Fox
– Koko B. Ware vs. Barry Horowitz
– Shawn Michaels vs. Louie Spicolli
– Sgt. Slaughter vs. Tom Stone
– Virgil vs. Kent Carlson
– Sid Justice vs. Ron Cumberledge
• Lars Sullivan Says He’s Going To Take A Dump In Roman Reigns’ Yard, Says He’ll Be WWE Champion In 18 Months
Lars Sullivan posted a SmackDown graphic of him on Instagram and answered a few fan questions.
You can check them out below:
Who is the first person you’re gonna go after?
“Good question. I’ll make my final decision as SmackDown is starting this Tuesday.”
Hey Lars, I’m feeling depressed. Any advice?
“Step back, reflect, and put things in perspective. You’ll be ok big fella.”
What are you going to do when you meet Randy Orton in the ring?
“I’m going to step up and try my damndest. I will show you and all the Sullinator’s world wide that if you step up, you can accomplish anything in the world.”
Mr. Sullivan can you beat me up? I don’t want to go to work for a few weeks.
“What’s your social security number?”
You’re in Roman Reigns’ yard.
“I’ll take a dump in his yard.”
When are you gonna become WWE Champion?
“Within 18 months is my realistic goal.”
WATCH: Stacy Keibler’s Buns Exposed: