• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 5, 1983) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1983, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments involving the 1983 WWF Superstars.
Here’s the card:
– Tony Garea vs. Ray Stevens
– Rocky Johnson vs. Johnny Rodz
– Ivan Koloff vs. Jeff Craney
– Salvatore Bellomo vs. Victor Mercado
– Mr. Fuji vs. Barry Hart
– SD Jones vs. Bob Bradley
– The Wild Samoans vs. Eddie Gilbert & Curt Hennig
– Jimmy Snuka vs. Charlie Fulton
• Latest Rumor Regarding The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 35 Role
The Undertaker has the most number of matches in WrestleMania history (26) and some fans can’t imagine having a WrestleMania without The Phenom in action.
If rumors are to be believed, 2019 might be the year where we don’t get an Undertaker match at WrestleMania (the last time Undertaker didn’t have a match at WrestleMania after making his debut was back in 2000).
While there are reports that The Undertaker agreed to face Finn Balor at WrestleMania 35, that might not be the case as it looks like Balor will be a part of the Intercontinental Title match at WrestleMania 35.
The latest rumor regarding The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 35 status is that he’s going to have a cameo at the Show Of Shows on April 7, according to PWInsider.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this.
WATCH: Undertaker Gives A Fan “The Look” When He Catches The Fan Secretly Recording Him: