• On This Day In Wrestling History (January 10, 1999) – ECW Guilty As Charged ’99
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on January 10, 1999, Paul Heyman’s Extreme Championship Wrestling aired ‘ECW Guilty As Charged 1999’ LIVE on PPV from the Millennium Theatre in Kissimmee, Florida.
This was one of the very few ECW events that featured Sid Vicious (WWF’s Sycho Sid / Sid Justice) and Nicole Bass.
Here are the results:
– Three-Way: Hardcore Chair Swinging’ Freaks def. The F.B.I. and Danny Doring & Amish Roadkill
– Yoshihiro Tajiri def. Super Crazy
– Sid Vicious def. John Kronus
– The Dudley Boyz def. New Jack and Spike Dudley
– ECW World Television Championship: Rob Van Dam (c) def. Lance Storm
– Stairway To Hell: Justin Credible def. Tommy Dreamer
– ECW World Heavyweight Championship: Taz def. Shane Douglas (c)
• Latest Update On RAW Star’s In-Ring Return Status
As we noted before, Wrestling Observer noted about a month back that former RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss will be returning to in-ring action after the Royal Rumble 2019 PPV.
However, that might not be the case.
According to Brad Shepard, a WWE source has told him that things with Alexa Bliss are looking “murky” at the moment.
This might not be a good sign as we head into the WrestleMania season. Hopefully she can take some more time off and get ready in-time for WrestleMania 35.
WATCH: Alexa Bliss Reacts To A Fan Calling Her “Hot As F*ck”: