• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (September 25, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Brutus Beefcake vs. Barry Horowitz
2. WWF Update
3. Greg Valentine vs. Jim McPherson
4. Dusty Rhodes vs. Dale Wolfe
5. Haku vs. Tony Diamond
6. Rick Rude vs. Paul Roma
7. BushWhackers vs. Brooklyn Brawler & Jobber
8. Brother Love Show w/Bobby Heenan & Andre the Giant (Andre is painted like the Warrior & calls himself the “Ultimate Giant”)
9. Rougeau Brothers vs. Gary Wolfe & Tony Durante (The Pitbulls in ECW)
10. Akeem vs. Hercules
• Liv Morgan’s Injury Status After RAW Revealed
As we noted earlier, Liv Morgan (member of The Riott Squad) got injured on this week’s episode of RAW during a 6 woman tag team match.
The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, and Liv Morgan) defeated the team of Natalya & The Bella Twins, but Morgan got injured during the match while taking YES! kicks from Brie Bella.
Below is a video of Brie nailing Liv in the face with YES! kicks and knocking her out:
— Les Moore (@prowrestling) September 25, 2018
Liv managed to continue to compete for a few seconds after this before she was tagged out of the match. She later took part in the match again. As seen in the above video, Liv was visibly shaken by the kicks to the face.
Below is what Brie Bella said about this incident on Twitter:
— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) September 25, 2018
WWE has now confirmed that Liv Morgan suffered a concussion due to this incident:
“Liv Morgan has a concussion and is going through the proper protocol under WWE’s comprehensive wellness program.”