• Logan Paul Comments On Jake Paul’s 1st Loss In Boxing
Jake Paul (brother of WWE star Logan Paul) is no longer undefeated in Professional Boxing.
He suffered a split-decision loss to Tommy Fury (half-brother of World Heavyweight Boxing Champion Tyson Fury).
After his loss, Jake said the following:
“All respect to Tommy – he won. And don’t judge me by my wins. Judge me by my losses. I’ll come back. I think we deserve that rematch. It was a great fight, a close fight.
I don’t know if I agree with the judges. I got a 10-8 round – twice. So, it is what it is. This is definitely a humbling experience. I’ll take it on the chin. Get back in the gym and we can run it back.
Honestly, I felt flat. I got sick really bad twice in this camp, injured my arm. So, it wasn’t my best performance. But I lost. I’m not making excuses. I’m just saying, it was not my best performance. I felt a little flat.
We’re going to come back and get that ‘W’. Don’t judge me by my wins. Judge me by my losses. I’m going to come back stronger.”
— MichaelRapaport (@MichaelRapaport) February 27, 2023
Before the fight, Logan Paul tweeted the following:
“I’d bet my equity in Prime that Jake Paul beats Tommy Fury tonight.”
Logan later tweeted the following about Jake’s loss:
“I’ll always stand by you in victory or defeat @jakepaul. You fought like a warrior & already beat the odds in life.
Big congrats to the Furys, what an entertaining family.”
WATCH: Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville’s Revealing Photoshoot (Part 1):
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 27, 1994) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1994, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling presented an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Spring Stampede 1994’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Scott Armstrong vs. Tony Zane
– Highlights Of Diamond Dallas Page Attacking Terry Taylor
– Diamond Dallas Page vs. Terry Taylor
– Interview w/ Lord Steven Regal
– The Patriot vs. Todd Zane
– Harlem Heat vs. The Cole Twins
– Interview w/ Cactus Jack & Maxx Payne
– Stunning Steve Austin Backs Out Of His Match With Brian Pillman
– Paul Orndorff vs. Too Cold Scorpio
– Interview w/ Flyin’ Brian