• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (November 9, 1996) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Georgia Mountains Center in Gainesville, Georgia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW World War 3 1996’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Psychosis & Juventud Guerrera vs. Marcus Alexander Bagwell & Scotty Riggs
2. Lord Steven Regal vs. Jim Duggan
3. Diamond Dallas Page vs. Ice Train
4. Jacques Rougeau & Carl Oulette vs. Harlem Heat
5. Chris Benoit vs. Hugh Morrus
6. Dean Malenko vs. Rey Misterio Jr.
7. Maxx Muscle vs. Lex Luger
• Mark Henry Says RAW Star Will Be World Champion Before 2019 Ends
During a recent edition of Busted Open Radio, WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry praised RAW Superstar Drew McIntyre and made a big prediction.
Below is what Henry said:
“Drew is grabbing the business by the reigns and he’s doing things a lot of the young people aren’t doing. That is why he is in the conversation we are talking about: Where is he going to be in the next year or two? I think that he will be champion.
Before next year is over, Drew McIntyre will be World Champion.”
You can listen to Henry’s comments below:
"I think before next year is over, Drew will be world champion."
— SiriusXM Busted Open (@BustedOpenRadio) November 6, 2018