• Matt Hardy Comments On Jeff Hardy’s DUI Arrest
Former WWE Champion and current AEW Superstar Jeff Hardy was arrested in Volusia County, Florida.
He is being charged with the following:
– DUI (Alcohol or Drugs) – 3rd offense within 10 years [Felony under Florida Law]
– Driving while license canceled/suspended/revoked [Misdemeanor]
– Violation of restrictions placed on driver’s license [Misdemeanor]
Hardy was incarcerated at Volusia County Jail.
Below is the mugshot:
Hardy’s blood-alcohol content was 3 times over the legal limit.
He was bonded out of jail on Monday evening after paying a $3,500 bond. His court hearing for Tuesday got canceled.
Jeff was set to compete in a Triple Threat Tag Team Championship Ladder Match on this Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite: Road Rager, but that match has been pulled.
His elder brother Matt Hardy tweeted the following about this situation:
“It was disheartening to hear the news about my brother yesterday. Recovery isn’t a linear process & I’ll continue doing whatever I can to help my brother be healthy.
Being healthy & well is the most important thing for Jeff, his wife, his children & our family at this time.”
WATCH: Kelly Kelly Opens Her Top:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 14, 1986) – WWF Maple Leaf Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Maple Leaf Wrestling’.
This episode included pre-taped matches & interviews featuring the 1986 WWF Superstars.
You can find the card below:
– Corporal Kirchner & King Tonga vs. Tiger Chung Lee & Johnny K9
– WWF Update: The British Bulldogs
– The Hart Foundation vs. Leaping Lanny Poffo & Joe Marcus
– Interview: Hart Foundation
– Interview: Mike Rotundo & Dan Spivey
– The Fabulous Rougeau Brothers vs. Les Thornton & Ted Grizzley
– The Body Shop: Killer Bees
– Ricky Steamboat vs. Gino Carabello
– Interview: The Iron Shiek & Volkoff
– The Iron Shiek & Nikolai Volkoff vs. Bob Marcus & Joe Marcus