• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 19, 2000) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville, Tennessee and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. KOTR Qualifying Match: Kurt Angle vs. Buh-Buh Ray Dudley
2. KOTR Qualifying Match: Chris Benoit vs. X-Pac
3. KOTR Qualifying Match: Eddie Guerrero vs. Chyna
4. KOTR Qualifying Match: Chris Jericho vs. Edge
5. The Undertaker vs. Bull Buchanan & The Big Boss Man
6. KOTR Qualifying Match: Rikishi Phatu vs. Scotty 2 Hotty
7. KOTR Qualifying Match: Kane vs. The Hardy Boyz
8. KOTR Qualifying Match: Crash Holly vs. Hardcore Holly
9. The Rock vs. Test & Prince Albert
• Matt Riddle & His Wife Respond To Allegations Against Him
Earlier today, WWE wrestler Matt Riddle was accused by WWN wrestler Candy Cartwright of forcing himself on her (tap here for full story).
A fan messaged Riddle on Twitter, and Riddle responded by denying the allegations. He says that him and WWE are working to file a defamation lawsuit against her.
Below is the conversation between Riddle and the fan:
“The fact that you think I’d do something like this makes me sad bro, you don’t need to be my fan/friend but try not to believe every story you hear especially with no proof. Have a great day.”
“Why the f*ck would they lie?”
“Why does anybody lie? She has been harassing me for years I’ve had to change my number 3 times and I almost got a restraining order against her but didn’t wanna ruin her career. My lawyer and WWE are already in motion to press charges for defamation and cyber stalking / bullying. But believe who you want bro why listen to logic or facts.”
Apparently this is a DM between a fan and Riddle about the recent allegations.
Seems this has more to it than we first thought. pic.twitter.com/g6Yq1bEQ0v
— Fiending For Followers ‼️ (@Fiend4Follows) June 19, 2020
Another fan reached out to his wife. Below is what she responded:
“Yeah that is NOT true. She is seriously a psycho obsessed person. So much to the point where we almost got a restraining order against her last year and Matt had to change his number twice.”
Yeah. I’ve got a screenshot here pic.twitter.com/ADPYDk2fIU
— Jamie (@ImADazeMan) June 19, 2020
WWE issued the following statement regarding this situation (which is the same statement they issued for the accusations against NXT Cruiserweight Champion Jordan Devlin):
“We take any allegation of this nature very seriously and are looking into the matter.”
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to read all the latest WWE & AEW news in one place. Tap here to download.