• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 7, 1988) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Five Seasons Center in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The Powers of Pain vs. George Petraski & Rick Renslow
– Rick Rude vs. Billy Brown
– Brutus The Barber Beefcake vs. Warren Bianchi
– The Iron Shiek vs. Kim Yates
– The Brother Love Show: Randy Savage & Hulk Hogan
– The Rockers vs. Dave Wagner & Tom Burton
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Pete Sanchez
• Mick Foley On If He Ever Pooped His Pants While Wrestling
WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley has a Cameo account, where he charges fans $75 for video messages and $7.99 for a chatting session with him.
A fan asked Foley if he ever pooped his pants while wrestling.
Below is what he replied:
“This is an unusual question of yours, but I’m going to answer it because so many of the moves I did required great exertion. Just think about being back body dropped on a concrete floor from a height of say six to seven feet. Right, your body comes down.
That’s the action… like it takes every ounce of energy away from you, and sometimes in the course of exertion, you would get something a little bigger than a skid mark, but not quite a poop in the pant, but I’ve been in that gray area on more than a few occasions. My friend, for the money you’re paying, you deserve an honest answer and I’ve just given you one.
My name is Mick Foley and I have pooped my pants. Have a nice day!”
WATCH: New Revealing Video Of WWE NXT Wrestler Aliyah’s Butt:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.